There is a huge disruptive change in Information Technology, influencing every industry, and every company size.
Despite the abundance of opportunities very few companies know exactly how to monetize it!
Having traditional infrastructure and applications in place are no longer a guarantee of having the competitive edge.
The vast majority of companies have not made any plans or concepts around the followings:
- how mobility and cloud based applications are changing the buyers expectations and the competitive marketplace
- how the collection of data and managing in BigData applications could give the company the needed intelligence to be ahead of the curve
- how social networks and personal mobility have changed the company culture and how to leverage those changes
There are trends under the surface about the changing role of sales, marketing, customer relationships, operations, finance, and production.
Every company is affected, no exception, period!
Every organization should understand and have a concept about how these changes affect them, including their customers, vendors, and their markets.
vWithout a systematic approach assessing the business model of the company and the constant changing technology world, it is nearly impossible to be and stay ahead of the competition.
Being ahead of the competition does not always mean visible, spectacular advances, but could mean a well greased machine working faster, smoother, and more efficient. So it is usually hidden under the surface that no one can see it.
High level executives are no longer able to hide behind their vCIOs or IT managers. The stakes are so much higher and the focus is so much more on the company strategy. The conversation is no longer based on technology.
So we can say, without top level executive involvement, without a repeatable methodology, and without the skilled outside support it is very unlikely that organizations are able to crack the code themselves.
Our award winning process, methodology, benchmarks, and support turn those opportunities to measurable results in a very short period of the time!
Our process aims to discover all the business aspects of the client, in the shortest possible time.
1. Find out the building blocks of the business model
2. Evaluate which part of the current model is under pressure to be able to use the new IT, or allows opportunity to leverage
3. Create the new model
4. Create the action plan to make it happen
5. Align the team to execute flawlessly
6. Apply ongoing management for governance
The key is to discover the business context, expose the factors, bottlenecks, and opportunities to create a compelling concept for new IT initiatives
We know that the new journey can be overwhelming and that's why we offer many tools to engage and bring value to our relationship.